We have a really exciting opportunity for a 12 month parental leave for our Managing Director position.
A great managing director is an accomplished leader able to work independently in a horizontal team and will be able to demonstrate experience with:
● 7-10 years progressive experience in a non-profit environment with management responsibilities (or equivalent)
● Undergraduate degree or certificate in business administration, project management, non-profit management/leadership or other related field (equivalent life experience will also be considered)
● Experience developing and implementing communications strategies
● Experience leading small teams
● Experience working in multi-stakeholder environments, including working virtually with colleagues
Read the full job description: IC Managing Director (Parental Leave)
Applications are open until 8pm on Sunday, June 21st, 2020.
Statement of intention: Our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. We encourage and prioritize applications from First Nations People, African Nova Scotians and other Racially Visible Persons, Persons with Disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community. If you are a member of one of the equity groups you are encouraged to self-identify in your covering letter or your resume. We thank all candidates for their interest in the position and will ensure that all applicationsare acknowledged. We will follow up directly with those selected for an interview
Halifax, Nova Scotia